We offer a customized portfolio of bike tours across Serbian fascinating landscapes on our cool and reliable Scott bikes, with our experienced guides – all ingredients for a perfect mountain bike adventure!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
A true bike adventure for you!
Our bike tours are an amazing chance to experience diversity of Serbian landscape, by biking on paths and tracks through the mountains, plains, forests and deserts, intersected with streams and rivers, gorges and thermal springs.
We provide you with the unique opportunity to visit Serbian National Parks and protected nature areas, full of cultural and historical sight, all on bike, by booking our tours!
DESTINATIONS YOU CAN CHOOSE
- Avala & Kosmaj – the mountains just south of Belgrade with the historical significance and the exceptional viewpoints
- Fruška Gora – a former island in the Panonian Sea which is the oldest Serbian National Park and a true nature’s jewel
- Obedska bara – a large swamp-forest area and the nature reserve stretching along the Sava River called Serbian Yellowstone
- Deliblatska peščara – a large sand area with the elliptical shaped sand hills, grassland plains and steppe forests
- Stari Slankamen – the name itself means “salty stone” and the area is famous for its spas, fish specialties, wine and beautiful beaches on the Danube
- Carska bara – the largest individual pond in Serbia famous for its rich ecosystem
- Zasavica – special nature reserve is the one of the major wildlife refuges and the one of the last authentically preserved wetlands in Serbia
What’s included: bike, transport to the location and back, English-speaking bike guide, helmet, backpack and nutrition (protein snacks, water, juice, etc)
When: available every day
Duration: morning tour (7am-12pm); afternoon tour (2pm-7pm)
Where: we pick you up at location you give us in Belgrade (e.g. your accommodation) and ride you to the destination you choose
Length and level: Tours are tailored for all level riders, from beginner to racer.
Tour Price: €58.90 per person
For further info and bookings please contact us via WhatsApp at +381616269297 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org