Renting a bike in Belgrade is the easiest way to explore some of the most interesting sights without using our notoriously complicated public transit system or taxi. Half of Belgrade is easy to ride, with wide paths and mostly flat. You can visit Zemun, New Belgrade, Ada, lower Kalemegdan and other places in one day. In our shop you can get detailed information where to go and some insider tips.
Our bikes are very comfortable, upright sitting position, and most important of all, they look really nice and not like a typical rental bike. So come and rent-a-bike with style.
1 hour = 2EUR
half day (4 hours) = 5EUR
whole day = 8EUR
- Shop is open from 10AM-8PM every day in Kraljevica Marka 6
- Helmets and bike locks are provided for free
- S/M size and L/XL size of bikes
- Valid ID necessary (passport, driving licence, national ID) or deposit 150EUR/18000DIN
- Payment can be made only in cash once you come back
- Longer rentals are also possible with discount
- Always lock your bike, even for a minute
- Belgrade Bike Central carries no responsibility whatsoever for any accidents while renting a bike
- Our bike tires are puncture resistant up to a certain level, but if you get a punctured tire it is at your own expense, we will let you know where you can get help in the city, or in certain situations we can come to repair it.
- If your bike gets stolen, you have to pay 150EUR
- If your bike gets damaged, you have to pay for the repair
For any further info or to book your own bike write to email@example.com or call/send a message (Viber&Whatsup) at +381616269297